Monday, September 21, 2009

a long post

woke up at almost noon, =P
it is holiday, okay?
doing nothing until my mum called that relatives were coming, what to do? haiz, just immediately went to clean up myself
my mum forced me to play mahjong with my grandpa and aunt cause she had to go out for a while, i was watching 'queen of no marriage'
i think we played for almost an hour, and i only won once, HAHA, not my money
but quite pekcek eh, whenever i almost game, my grandpa sure stepped in front of me one, grr

however, finally my mum back, relieved
but she called me to pack my stuff later on, =/
nevermind, i have to pack eventually pun
first, blankets and pillow covers, you know, those things, packed them into two bags and put them into a box then, my clothes, i packed some for my singapore trip into my luggage and others that seldom wear one, packed them into a bag too

tee hee! all packed!

third, was my bags, i got too many bags, but i only have one shoulder, or two shoulders? NO NO, should be two sides of one shoulder??
gahh, i make this simple thing turns into complicated stuff XD


and down these are my current favourites,
this is only a saja, hanya untuk pameran, too small for a shoulder XD

that's all for the packing stuff, very tiring one kay.
well, not really, XD, just listening to radio while packing, and V called, chit chatted for a while
cut the craps, we went to see our new house after dinner, damnn, i love my house =D =D
my mum keep mentioning about E&O feel =D
see?? even my bebe also adores his new house XD
nowadays I'm like a maid to bebe, carry him everywhere, god, he is damn so heavy, last time he was 5kg, now i don't know, maybe 6kg?? 7kg???
he is heavy!
i carried him to the house there and let him ran, stupid him, kept running on the mud there, his palms were fulled of mud
after cleaning up, i carried him back to car, beh tahan d, really very heavy, i was like going to break my arm
after editing on my phone, it is like so NOT OKAY, arghh, whatever
and taadaa!
let me introduce this, but sorry, i dont know what it called =P
DON'T SCOLD ME FIRST!
CAUSE i know its function! HEH
it is like a USB player, you can transfer songs into this thing, and tune it into a certain frequency
example : 87.5
then your car's player also tune to the same frequency, and IT WORKS!!
cool urh?
so that you don't have to burn into a disc and so on, this is just so easy!
i think it is uncommon in penang, at least for me, is it? i don't know
maybe some guys will say that ' i know that already kayy, i even got one in my car!, that stupid Brenda'
okay okay, never mind =P
but if you don't know about this, and you are interested but you don't know where to buy
CALL ME!!
i'll buy for you! =D
of course, with $$$$
it is cheap only, compare to here, maybe around RM40-60
not sure =P
anyway, i just saja do this 'advertisement', HAHA
but i still can buy for you, if you want XD


AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST

SHIN CHAN'S DADDY IS DEAD =((((
how could this be?!
i'm not the super super fan of shin chan, but i love the comic
better than doraemon, XD
i used to be watched shin chan whenever i was down, it cheered me up
it must be a sad news for those fans, haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment