Thursday, September 17, 2009

updates

watched this with jye lan on last sunday, damn funny and some parts really scared me, heh
must watch!

just got my streamyx repaired and finally can online back, life is quite weird without online but i guess it was better to go on without online too
online, i can see a lot of things, some good, some not so good, affected my mood
what i can say is, i had fun these few days =D
playing around, fooling around like an idiot, fighting and arguing with classmates =D that's cool

but the thing is, i think i really have to start to pay attention on my study, i mean, you know? i had not paid attention since the previous exam, TOTALLY NOT, especially math, physics, biology, chemistry, add math, sejarah!
homeworks not done, just copy from friends, as usual
i mean , what the hell i'm doing during those periods? i just chatting with my friends, and giggling and laughing, it's fun though =P

OKAY , now, now, stop doing this anymore, fine, at least after raya
i really have to work hard for this coming exam, but i'm really afraid about my add math, haiz,
why could i not pay attention in class? she is a good teacher, haiz haiz
OKAY, seriously, i have to read through add math during this coming holiday, seriously!
if not how can i pass my add math?!

but, anyway, i'm going to singapore on next wednesday with my bro and daddy, my mum's not going, she has to take care of the new house thing and also she has to take care of my bebe too!
im gonna miss him when i'm gone, and i'm coming back on saturday =)

2 comments:

  1. you better study girl since all those subjects u listed above are all sooo important... i know chatting and surfing are fun things to do but you might regret about this later... so better take your study seriously coz life in school is just going to be once in a lifetime...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah, i do understand, and i will definitely study after this holiday =)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete