Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

today i guess it is a very good day for couple, or whatever
a lot ppl get married today

but me? XD XD
actually not a bad day pun, quite syiok =P
today my class kena spot check, it was my first experience
and also very bad luck, i brought my phone to school today =/
i was shocked kay, when i heard one of those prefects said ' number 1 to 19 stand at here'
my heart was like pounding damn fast, really damn fast
due to my laziness, i was lazy to hide, cause they were really fast to get in here, no point is it? to hide
so, fine, i kena, they confiscated my handphone
not really sad cause of some reasons
  1. that phone already spoiled, the screen looks sucks, and key pad also got problem
  2. my dad is getting a new phone for me, ordering =D
  3. i can get my sim card tomorrow, i can go to digi centre and tell them that my sim card is lost
  4. my mum knew i always take phone to school, she asks me to, so, no problem!
  5. 8marks, nevermind, they make me to stay at s5c tmr, in case my results got me into s5b XD
just quite beh syiok cause prefects were checking my phone, hey, it is my privacy kay!
grr, but i couldnt do anything
and quite worried if my mum tells my dad, my dad warned me before, so =/
so, kind of moody during chemistry period
my classmates kept asking me whether i was okay or not, XD, quite touched
wen chien and pei en brought handphone too, but aiyoo, im the only one who kena
i was nearly cried when wen chien said sorry to me, gahh! so touched,she was like kept blaming herself, haha, cause she asked me to take one, but i was going to take too, so, doesnt matter

finally told my mum XD
her response was ' keh eh lah', in hokkien
then i told her everything lor, included i sms inside the class, nevermind one
she said she was going to school tmr to argue with them, saying that they have no right to confiscate my handphone and check my things
but i stopped her, later more troubles come to me, my troubles are already a lot,so, just stop it

anyway, she also going to school tmr, to ask the teachers to take out my memory cards and delete all my msgs, or maybe sim card too
i was so touched, cause my mum didnt blame me or scold me, she told me it is not a big matter, awww, and also promised me not to tell my dad about that, YAY
so, today's spot check was like an experience to me, =D
no point to cry for that =)

p/s : i guess my enermy for today is GCC, as you know who is that, dicipline teacher. just asked by my prefect to meet her during the recess due to i always late to school thing, she said that didnt want to see me again XD and, after recess, she came to my class already, and saw me again, HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment