Sunday, September 13, 2009

i never had a boyfriend, pathetic? i guess
damn, i hate =) , if you are pissed or angry, why still use =) ?!
you never tell what you thinking, i dont even know what you are thinking
love is not like that, i never love you, i just like
love, im still finding for it , heh
whatever, it is already passed, and i have to find my life back
i really cared about you, or whatever it is, but i guess it is all like a shit
my friends asked me to scold you or they take that job to scold you, but did you receive those? NOPE
you're like so childish, damn childish, you dont even know the feeling, maybe you think own me or own 'love' is to win someone else
but i tell you, it is NOT
i dont deserve to say 'love', so i just say it is 'like'
jealousness is not everything, is not, it is about the sense of security and trust
you dont understand, and i think you dont want to understand too
whatever, really whatever
but, well, maybe after you see this, you will hate me, but, i think, you already are, so, doesn't matter

what is happiness?
is when you are with your beloved friend and chatting with her/him, it is what i'm doing now
im at gurney now, sitting in front of a laptop, with jye lan
dont have to be so angry with that, but maybe she is now pekcek-ing, with her science
btw, good luck for tomorrow =)
i mean it, and thanks, for everything

thank you, my friends, for being my side for so long, help me to get throught all these stuff
i will appreciate you all, this is what i'm doing all along too, hee

No comments:

Post a Comment