Friday, September 11, 2009

T.T some updates

couldn't manage to take back my sim card and memory card, arghh
stupid lim seng eng
whatver, HNG
but i really miss my phone, not that phone i mean, i mean is, having a phone
it was like so weird without a phone in my life, when im watching tv, feel like wanna sms to my friends or whatever
phone always gives me a sense of security, i had none when i was with him =/ SADLY!!
whatever
but it is quite good for me to not to have a phone right now, it can helps me to avoid something, or whatever, dot.
anyway, i still miss my phone =(

today is the last day of upsr, that means, haiz, sadly, unfortunately, i cant always online anymore cause my bro got his freedom back =(
and he will be taking this computer seat forever! grr
like today, i only managed to use computer at 1.43am, how sad it is =/

but today, since upsr already over, so we had a celebration, just a dinner anyway
at seoul garden, not the gurney's one, is sunrise there
damn nice, i love korean food =D

No comments:

Post a Comment