Sunday, September 20, 2009

sunday

my dad came back already last night, and i got a temporarily phone, it is samsung, touch screen
it is free, when my dad signed up a line in china there, they gave my dad this, not bad urh? touch screen kayy

woke up by my mum's call at 10.20am and asked us to get ready within 20minutes, we're going to see our new house, it is my future house =)
at batu ferringhi there, it was spectacular, damn, the sea view, damn chio =P


but the inside of the house, the furnitures all were quite old, but, who cares? it's going to rent to some people, not us who gonna to live =PPP

then we bought some coconut jellies to temple there, felt so peaceful there, even i burnt myself, haha, idiot
now, when im writing this post, i really think that i got nothing to post, just like all about houses and bebe XD
anyway, whatever, i dont care =D

then then, we went to our new house, going to move one, after painting, it looked really gorgeous, hahah, true
i love those tiles
and bebe likes our house too, he is always too excited when we reach there, haha










lastly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment