Saturday, September 19, 2009

well, it is holiday!
and i start missing my friends already =(
haiz, will not see them for one week, gonna miss them so much
these few days i was doing great, with my friends, it is great
laughing without thinking those stupid stuff
and i know that, some things that i cant change anymore, i'll try to accept, and start a new life
well, it really did hurt me, it does, too...
anyway, i'm okay =) really, to anyone who concerns
although this year happened a lot of things, mostly sad one, =P
but i still love this year =D
this year is cool, classmates really make my life happy and cheer me up, i dont want to change, i want to remain like this
but it wont, next year is coming, we will like almost all being seperated, haizz, sad thing
but, i wont forget this year, you all, =)

last thing, i want to say that, i care, i do care about everything, even you don't care, but i still care

No comments:

Post a Comment